On behalf of Atlas Corps, we thank you for an amazing year. We started the year welcoming the largest cohort of Atlas Corps Fellows - Atlas Corps Class 14. Then, we ended the year being named as part of a White House Initiative. Amazing! We reflect on a remarkable 2014 with our annual Top 5 of 2014: Together, We Achieve Impact.
We also look ahead to 2015 as make plans to welcome Atlas Corps Class 17 in January. Look for the official announcement of the new cohort of Fellows next week!
As you reflect on 2014 and look forward to 2015, we encourage you to consider Atlas Corps in your planning. We invite you to make an impact by supporting an Atlas Corps Fellow. Your investment in Atlas Corps supports global leaders who are achieving impact today and into the future.
Thank you for inspiring impact! We wish you the happiest of holidays and we look forward to being in touch in 2015-
(in case you are unable to see the graphic, here are our "Top 5 of 2014")
ATLAS CORPS TOP 5 OF 2014
Together, we achieve impact!
5. Signed 5-year lease for new headquarters at the Wonder Bread Factory in Washington, DC—an innovative space for international exchange.
4. Launched Atlas Corps English Teaching Fellowship in Colombia and engaged 45 Fellows.
3. Achieve more than 300 Fellows from 60 countries who have served at 130 Host Organizations.
2. Welcomed our first 2 Fellows from China—Darren (Host: Human Rights First) and Hulu (Host: Youth for Understanding USA). Atlas Corps has received applications from more than 130 countries.
1. Celebrated our 1st Presidential Announcement at the Clinton Global Initiative: Emerging Global Leaders Initiative-Atlas Corps Fellowship (a partnership with the State Department to engage 100 Fellows).