vet treat a dog with a seasonal disease
Thank you for showing your support and trust in our work. Without your kindness and loving hands, we would not have been achieved our goals. We need your association with us for today and tomorrow to serve the speechless better.
The stray animals are the ones who suffer the most in any of the seasons in India. While we are happy to welcome a soothing monsoon after a hot summer, there are hundreds of stray animals who fall sick in this rainy season because of no shelter.With lack of proper shelter, stray animals are exposed and are prone to many diseases and infections. The problems faced by animals during the monsoon are as follows:
- Wet and soggy fur
- Body odor
- Viral and flu
- Diarrhoea & vomiting
- Wet and dirty bedding
- Paws infection
- Getting scared because of lightning and thunderstorm
- Deadly Road Traffic Accident
The solutions to all the problems are as follows.
- Try and provide a shelter to the stray animals to keep them away from getting wet
- If you find any animal in poor condition, take it to a nearby animal hospital
- Feed them as and when possible
- Drive carefully and move parked vehicle only after checking for any animal under it
- Get them vaccinated
- Pat them dry
- Give them some soothing care and warmth
July is a month of monsoon in Ahmedabad, India. Our treatment clinic vans are receiving daily calls for treating strays affected with all the seasonal diseases like viral & flu, Diarrhoea & vomiting, skin infection etc. we are keeping extremely busy to reach to every call and trying our best to serve the innocent strays as many as possible with your kind help.
Your generous donation will create a beautiful society that will see co-existence of species in its full spirit, beauty and harmony.
Vet treat the dog with diarrhea
On the spot treatment