A Clean Solar Alternative to Kerosene Lamps, Nepal
By Prachet Kumar Shrestha - Team Leader
Following activities have taken place in the past 2 months:
• Coordination with Mr. Rainer Mutschler for the promotion of Solar Tuki in El-Salvador
o One set of Solar Tuki sent (as sample) via post
o Couriered the hardcopies and emailed the softcopies of Solar Tuki Technical Manual and Brochures
• Coordination with local NGO “UNISON” for establishing Warehouse in Kavre District
• Arranging meetings for the promotion of Solar tuki in the Trekking Region – Langtang National Park
• Coordination with cooperatives of Sindhuli District
• Coordination with cooperative and school of Dailekh District
• Coordination for the establishment of community charging centre in schools of Lalitpur Sub Metropolitan City
• Coordination with Lalitpur Sub Metropolitan City for providing training to local women groups of Lalitpur Sub Metropolitan City to promote local entrepreneurs.
• Published "Light for All" Campaign in Catalytic Community Website
• Meeting and coordination with Ms. Corey for the publication of Solar Tuki endeavor in her Book “Social Entrepreneurs and Innovators”.
Project Reports on GlobalGiving are posted directly to globalgiving.org by Project Leaders as they are completed, generally every 3-4 months. To protect the integrity of these documents, GlobalGiving does not alter them; therefore you may find some language or formatting issues.
If you donate to this project or have donated to this project, you will get an e-mail when this project posts a report. You can also subscribe for reports via e-mail without donating or by subscribing to this project's RSS feed.
Get Reports via Email
We'll only email you new reports and updates about this project.