Download + Learn Tips and Tricks
to Use Your 2015 GlobalGiving Badge
Congratulations on a great 2015!
To reward you for your organization’s fantastic work—both on and off of GlobalGiving—our team developed this badge for you to download, post, and show off to the world! By using this badge, you can share with your partners that your organization was an active, approved, top-ranked nonprofit in GlobalGiving's network in 2015.
Use this embed code to insert your badge on your organization's website and link directly to GlobalGiving:
To download your badge:
- Click on the size of the image that you want to download.
- Click “Save Link As.”
- In the “Save As” box that pops up, make sure that you save your badge to the folder where you will be able to find it.
It’s that easy!
Then, feel free to upload and post your badge on your organization's website, business cards, social media accounts, and more.
Not sure which file size is best to meet your needs?
Small - best for signature lines in emails
Medium - best for websites and social media
Large - best for printed materials
Tips and Tricks to Using Your Badge
- Use your badge as a trust verifier! Affix your badge to your organization’s website or blog, or to your professional email signature and business cards to remind your donors, partners, constituents, and stakeholders that, as a GlobalGiving partner, your organization has been vetted by GlobalGiving and is a top-ranked organization.
Where is a good place to attach your badge on your website or blog? Many organizations include trust verifier badges on the bottom or left side tab of their websites. Check out the example below:
- Tweet it out. Not sure where to start? Here is a sample tweet to get you started:
"We're so excited to be a top-ranked @GlobalGiving #nonprofit for 2015! Support our work » *LINK*"
Just include the Top-Ranked Badge image and make sure to update the *LINK* based on the short-link for your project (found on the Share tab on your project page).
- Share with your Facebook followers. Post your badge to Facebook with a message to your followers sharing your success in 2015. For example:
"In 2015, we were a top-ranked organization on GlobalGiving! Support our work to [insert short description of project on GlobalGiving] and donate today! *LINK*"
Make sure to upload your Top-Ranked Badge image under "Add Photo" and insert language about your project and the GlobalGiving short-link to your project (found on the Share tab on your project page).