GlobalGivingTIME Charity Awards
We want to help your organisation get the best support possible from volunteers. And to honour your efforts to build a vibrant online volunteering community, we will give an award to one organisation that post really great volunteering challenges on GlobalGivingTIME this week.
What is the award?
We will award one GlobalGiving partner organisation with a Facebook advert worth £40 that will help to promote your GlobalGiving project.
How can you get this award?
We will select the best volunteer challenge posted between 28th April at 3pm GMT until 29th April 2pm GMT and award the organisation that posts this challenge.
STEP 1: Sign up to GlobalGivingTIME or log back in if you already have an account.
STEP 2: Think of something that an online volunteer can help you with. Write up a short brief to describe your volunteer task. Post it on GlobalGivingTIME.
STEP 3: Over the next week, we will help you get support from volunteers around the world.
STEP 4: GlobalGiving will award the best challenge.
How will GlobalGiving determine who gets this award?
The organisation that posts the best challenge will be awarded. The award organisation will be selected by a small group of volunteers who will look at three things:
- Clear description of the volunteer challenge posted on GlobalGivingTIME
- Creativity around what you ask the volunteers for help with
- Clear action points for the volunteer to respond to in the challenge
Terms & Conditions
- You will need to post a challenge on GlobalGivingTIME between 28th April 2016 at 3:00 PM GMT and 29th April at 2.00 PM GMT.
- All challenges posted by a GlobalGiving partner organisation during this time will be considered for the award.
- The award will be decided by a group of volunteers that will consider the best post using the three criteria.
- If selected you will be notified by email and have 4 weeks to accept your award.
- GlobalGiving UK will work with you to choose a GlobalGiving project to promote. We will support you to decide on the advert criteria, message, targeted location and your desired reach.
- The Facebook Ad will run for a set amount of time up to the value of the award £40 (this amount may be less depending on how much advert traffic is received). GlobalGiving UK will manage the advert and provide you with the insight analytics at the end of the advert time as to how your ad performed.