Sorry, but Emergency Relief Packages to 4,750 Greek Families is not accepting additional donations.
What went wrong: The project that you selected has been temporarily locked and is not accepting donations right now.
- The page you came from could be outdated or contains a project that was previously accepting donations.
- It is also possible that our site is experiencing database problems at the moment and we aren't able to load your project at this time.
What you can do to fix the error
- Try to go back to your cart and see if that helps.
- You're also welcome to contact us and one of our friendly developers, who is really upset that they made a site which is causing you frustration, will work to resolve the problem that you encountered.
Still getting errors?
- If you keep seeing this error page, please contact us using our online form or give us a call at 1-202-232-5784 so that we can help you resolve the problem.
- You can also make a donation by check. Instructions on how to do this are below.
Making Payments by Check
GlobalGiving accepts check in US dollars. To pay by check, follow these simple instructions:
- Make checks payable to: GlobalGiving
- On the memo line, please write your e-mail address as well as the name of the project that you want to donate to.
- If you would like to receive an acknowledgement/receipt for your records, please ensure you include your postal address as well.
- Here's a sample of the information you should include on your check:
name of project
your email address
Mail the check to:
1110 Vermont Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20005