THE TRUSTEE FOR THE ROBERT CONNOR DAWES FOUNDATION

Org #76538
2013
year founded
$69
raised on GlobalGiving
1
year fundraising
0
projects funded
* Amounts in US Dollars

Mission

Today, brain cancer is the no. 1 disease killer of children and young people. Few new effective treatments mean that 80% of children diagnosed with high grade tumours still lose their battle within 5 years, leaving the other 20% with lifelong deficits. Inspired by a big heart and brain, The Robert Connor Dawes (RCD) Foundation was founded in 2013 in memory of Robert "Connor" Dawes, who sadly passed away from paediatric brain cancer in April 2013. The RCD Foundation supports three primary impact areas to change the odds for children like Connor: Research: Contributing funds to high-impact paediatric brain cancer research at leading institutions throughout Australia and the world, th... read more

Projects (0)

Project Leaders
Team
Mary E Dawes, Jo McGrath, Charlotte Westover, Zoe Yeoman, Celia Williams, Sarah Punch, Lisa G Bird
Organization Information
39 Royal Ave
Sandringham, 3191
Australia
+61 419311506
Organization Information
39 Royal Ave
Sandringham, 3191
Australia
+61 419311506

Project Reports

Each of GlobalGiving’s nonprofit partners is required to send quarterly donor reports detailing the impact of their work.

WARNING: Javascript is currently disabled or is not available in your browser. GlobalGiving makes extensive use of Javascript and will not function properly with Javascript disabled. Please enable Javascript and refresh this page.