AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
1. Helping grassroot from hard living to good life.
2. Reaching out to the needy.
3. Encouraging the widows.
4. Assisting the less privileged.
5. To be primary support and platform for civil society.
6. Empowered and committed NGO'S that fully participate with united nation in decision making and programs leading to better world.
VISION. Our work aims to break the vicious cycle of poverty and social isolation and to restore hope for a better future. We believe that every person has the right to access resources and opportunities in order to live and develop with dignity and to become an active and contributing member of our society.
Nwankwo C Maxwell, Ebiloma E Ayibe, Ojong M Blessing, Ijeoma B Uche, Ezinwa M Mark, Perpetual U Udeh, Rasheed Abubaka, Ekong Nseyan, Obinna Maxwell, Peter Goddey, Stephen O Uzoma, Anthony Chukwuma, Chibueze Prince