The main goals of the AIDA Bulgaria are:
1. Creation of favourable conditions for development and promotion of the humane principles of sports and sports ethics, as well as personal expression through sports;
2. Development and promotion of freediving as a sport in the Republic of Bulgaria.
3. Promoting safety practices for freediving
4. Constant improvement of sports abilities and achievements in the area of freediving through creation of conditions for training and for achievement of high results among athletes practicing freediving as a sport;
5. Organization and conducting of regional, national and international freediving competitions.
Lyubomir S Stefanov, Danail D Edrev, Christina 0 Dimitrova, Plamen Stoykov