- Advocate for the respect of Human Rights in general and especially for those of the Child and of the Woman.
- Restore all social infrastructures destroyed by the war (sanitary infrastructures, schools, roads)
- Agriculture and live stock activities
- Build small hydraulic power centers for the development of rural areas
- Water and sanitation in remote areas
- Keep the environment and ecosystem
- Destroy ancestral cultures that block human development and enhance those contributing to it.
- Fight against Aids and taking in charge those affected.