Sphoorti children have had a lot of action in the last couple of months.
1. Two of our children participated in India International Science Fair 2018. It is a great achievement for us as only 10 students from Telangana were given the opportunity.
2. Tech Mahindra has chosen Sphoorti as CSR partner and our children were invited to perform in one of their award functions.
3. Cognizant Volunteers have been teaching Computer Classes on Sundays for 4 hours.
4. Sphoorti children were invited by Dundigal Police as part of the Police Commemoration Day. Our children were shown arms used by the Police as well as the way the Department works.
5. Sphoorti children win two championships in Cognizant Sports Meet.
6. Solar Street lights have been installed in the Dundigal campus.
7. We are conducting Awareness Sessions for Adolescent Girls on Menstrual Health and Hygiene with the help of Dr Reddy's Laboratories.
8. Our Girls Hostel construction is in progress. We will be completing the Girls Ground Floor and moving 50 girl children this month. We are hoping to complete the construction of the entire building in the next three months.
9. Sphoorti has been chosen as a Top-Rated nonprofit for 2018 as well.
10. We have been chosen for the award "Heroes of Hyderabad" by Radiocity, Hyderabad.
11. Our girls were gifted 8 bicycles by Planon Software Solutions Co. as part of their CSR and Team Building activities.
12. We purchased benches for our children for their evening classes.
13. We celebrated events like Independence Day, Raksha Bandhan, Ganesh Chaturthi and Diwali
14. We constructed toilets in a Government School in Cherlapally.
15. We conducted Sphoorti Annual Medical Camp 2018 in July.