#1. Child crossing a wood bridge
THE TERRIFYING TIMES IN WHICH WE LIVE TODAY WILL FINISH!!
The terrifying times, times that the entire humanity is suffering around the World today because of COVID -19, is for moments!! It will finish!! As we live today, let us continue to hope; to hope for tomorrow and tomorrow again; and again.
Yet this crisis may be an opportunity to start anew. It requires new solutions: “new ways of living; new ways of working and handling things; new ways of behaving and management; new ways of dealing with the situation in which we may be. NEW WAYS and NEW WAYS AGAIN and AGAIN, because in whatever situation that we may be, LIFE continues.
Despite this terrifying situation in which we live today, there is a hope:
- In God’s protection and by his Grace
- We are aware of the COVID-19 and know how dangerous it is for a human being “ In Kirundi we say that “ an appeared/seen stone while digging can not destroy a hoe”. YES - THERE IS A HOPE:
- By following and obeying the instructions and advice given by medical personnel and those who have a good knowledge in this
- By Accepting to lose your freedom and maintaining your self control for your good and the community around you
- By Caring for yourself and others as well, but sometimes this requires to risk your life in order to save the lives of others.
Yes, there is a hope to continue to live despite COVID-19.:
If you have been supporting an orphaned and underprivileged child, providing education, hungry people, providing medical care of those in need, please continue according to the best of your abilities today.
To donate now, please click on the following link:
https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/providing-education-to-450-youths-in-ruhagarika/ This is the time to show our solidarity with one another according to the best of our abilities during this terrifying times in which we are today.
Yes, there is a hope to continue to live despite COVID-19.
General Coordinator and Founder/JRMD
#2. Teachers of our school with Kevin