Dear friends and donors.
Our report this time is about the different tools we serve from to get this program going on it’s Phase III. Is in this stage in which wisdom develops. To acomplish that we use different materials like simulators: practical activities that teach through virtual realities (simulations), on a board, that allows young people, in a fun way, to test their ethical development and modify their behavior in real time.
How we do it?
We do it through…
Currently strategies are being created that allow users to integrate basic communication skills to strengthen the teaching and learning process. T-EDUCA program seeks to provide teachers with basic skills that enable them to create materials and strategies, through the use of technologies, to make teaching and learning more dynamic, attractive and effective at any level of education. Through this program, the teachers can effectively serve as a guide in the vast network of information to students.
The program seeks to transform the teaching and learning process from different areas and socio-economic levels, but primarily those with limited resources.
Methodology of the program
1. Diagnosis of the needs of the school in which a Virtual Learning Space will be installed: computer equipment, furniture, chairs, interactive smartboards with integrated, multifunctional projector and Internet access
2. Budget of the implements to install
3. Adaptation of a space (painting, waterproofing, electrical wiring and network cabling) according to the needs of school and the budget.
4. Purchase, delivery and installation of equipment components
5. Training for use of:
6. Accompany the teacher in the classroom with the use of the space through chats and video in class plannings.7. Periodic evaluation of the program, aimed at tracking progress and challenges.8. Ongoing monitoring and exchange of best practices.
Dearest friends and donors,
In this report we will share with you the results that some teachers of the school had share with us.
Our objective in this period is integrate empathy and compassion in a real framework in the child’s mind. This means that it allows the child to experience how he or she can apply empathy and compassion in real life. It is at this stage that we instil the roots for wisdom.
In this period our objective is to integrate empathy and compassion in a real framework in the child’s mind. The age group for this period should be six to seven. This means that it allows the child to experience how he or she can apply empathy and compassion in real life. It is at this stage that we instil the roots for wisdom. The main materials used for this Phase are through Projects and Simulators. Projects aim at creating the necessary conditions where the child can practice his inter-subjective skills. On the other hand, Simulators create a virtual reality in the classroom where the child together with his or her other classmates will be pushed to the limits of ecological, social and ideological ethical dilemmas.
We hope to continue having your support!Kind regards,