Graduation of the first generation EUDE
The objective of this program is to develop in children the ability to discern based on high levels of intersubjective consciousness generating potential of empathy, compassion and wisdom, personalized way.
This model is aimed at children aged 4 or 5 years, lasts 3 academic years.
Now we want to share whit you how was the end of this great project and its results:
1. During the 2013-2014 school year our first EUDE generation of students graduated
2. The activities performed with the beneficiaries were: RAPORT, Taichi, Meditation and Language Management
3. With this program we benefit 48 children and 6 teachers.
4. In addition, 3 of our teachers graduated from the Master of Education related to this project.
5. The children have changes as: more empathic interactions, more compassionate attitudes, ease conflict mediation, increased self-control, language and assertive communication, higher levels of attention and concentration well as improvements in the memory of short and long term.
None of this would have been possible without your support.
EUDE has concluded.This program is closing.
We will open new projects that benefit more children.
It is very difficult to transmit in words the enormous gratitude that we feel for the support you have given us.Once again THANK YOU!!!
Fundación EDUCA México A.C. and its program T–EDUCA (this name, in spanish, is kind of a letter game, which would mean: we teach you) are now working together with the school Líderes del Siglo (L.I.S.I), A.C. located in Tlajomulco, a city in Jalisco state in Mexico.
It is a high school with 191 students, provides its students with services such as: parental school, counseling , adult literacy , job training , education club , estimulates sports and culture and has a soccer and judo academy. However L.I.S.I didn’t have a wide acces to technology, internet and more.
Today it is essential to incorporate technology -and guide how to use it for your own benefit-, into education. The world is more and more into new technology, and everybody needs to get used to it.
So, this school got a Virtual Learning Space, E.V.A. ( for its acronym in Spanish ) to let the new century get in. Thanks to our donors, the best supplies on school furniture and equipment was found:
- 36 computers
- 19 double computer desks
- 35 chairs for students
- 1 chair for teacher
- 1 interactive whiteboard with an integrated projector
- 1 adapter and cable for board
- 1 Multifunctional
- 18 regulators
It only took two weeks to get fully installed. Windows 8 was chose as the operating system for the computers and teachers and students were instructed on how to handle it. The Virtual Learning Space, now a day, its open and works properly; and these students finally got a chance of a better, more rounded education.
Dear friends and donors.
Our report this time is about the different tools we serve from to get this program going on it’s Phase III. Is in this stage in which wisdom develops. To acomplish that we use different materials like simulators: practical activities that teach through virtual realities (simulations), on a board, that allows young people, in a fun way, to test their ethical development and modify their behavior in real time.
How we do it?
We do it through…