Last year, we set out to bring clean water and hygiene education to over 2,000 children and community members through the installation of AquaTowers in Taek and Chey villages in Siem Reap. Over the last twelve months, you have helped to transform the lives of those living in Taek Village...look at what YOU have done:
- Provided clean, safe water to over 1,000 children and community members for the first time through an AquaTower being installed at Taek Primary School
- Provided hygiene education to over 500 students...now, "98% of students wash their hands with soap" - as quoted by school Headmaster, Seng Sreilleak
- Improved school attendance by reducing the number of school days missed due to chronic diahrrea caused by drinking unsafe water
- Enabled girls to get an education by spending more time in school, and less time collecting water
- Helped to increase the economic prosperity within the community
- Empowered children to act as the catalyst for change within their families regarding the importance of clean water
Thanks to your generosity, we have reached over 50% of our goal! Do you want to continue to make a difference?
If so, donate now and help us reach our goal for this project by bringing clean water and education to over 1,000 people through the installation of an AquaTower in Chey Village.
If we can raise just over $7,000 in the month of June, the children and community members of Chey Village will also receive clean, safe water for the very first time by the end of the summer!
Thank you again for all that you have done!