1. To provide financial, humanitarian and social assistance to sick or disabled children and their families, orphans and children without parents, marginalized children and youth;
2. To reintegrate children and youth, orphans and children from vulnerable families, and marginalized children and youth back to communities;
3. To educate and train youth through developing sense of commitment to moral values and social needs of society;
4. To combat drug addiction and AIDS among youth. To promote healthy lifestyle.
5. To promote public awareness on issues affecting young people and disabled children, orphans or dependent children, marginalized and socially vulnerable families;
6. To increase stan...