Currently strategies are being created that allow users to integrate basic communication skills to strengthen the teaching and learning process. T-EDUCA program seeks to provide teachers with basic skills that enable them to create materials and strategies, through the use of technologies, to make teaching and learning more dynamic, attractive and effective at any level of education. Through this program, the teachers can effectively serve as a guide in the vast network of information to students.
The program seeks to transform the teaching and learning process from different areas and socio-economic levels, but primarily those with limited resources.
Methodology of the program
1. Diagnosis of the needs of the school in which a Virtual Learning Space will be installed: computer equipment, furniture, chairs, interactive smartboards with integrated, multifunctional projector and Internet access
2. Budget of the implements to install
3. Adaptation of a space (painting, waterproofing, electrical wiring and network cabling) according to the needs of school and the budget.
4. Purchase, delivery and installation of equipment components
5. Training for use of:
6. Accompany the teacher in the classroom with the use of the space through chats and video in class plannings.7. Periodic evaluation of the program, aimed at tracking progress and challenges.8. Ongoing monitoring and exchange of best practices.
Project Reports on GlobalGiving are posted directly to globalgiving.org by Project Leaders as they are completed, generally every 3-4 months. To protect the integrity of these documents, GlobalGiving does not alter them; therefore you may find some language or formatting issues.
If you donate to this project or have donated to this project, you will get an e-mail when this project posts a report. You can also subscribe for reports via e-mail without donating or by subscribing to this project's RSS feed.
Combined with other sources of funding, this project raised enough money to fund the outlined activities and is no longer accepting donations.
Still want to help?
Support another project run by Fundacion EDUCA Mexico that needs your help, such as: