VISIONAR is happy to report that, on November 24th, 2011, the local TV channel in San Francisco, Argentina, Canal 4, dedicated a segment of 10 minutes to VISIONAR scholars and Atrapasuenos manager Graciela Asis. A video of the live show has been requested and will be shared as soon as it is available.
Key messages delivered during the interview:
- VISIONAR goals: to support outstanding college students with leadership potential
- VISIONAR requirements: excellent academic performance and community service
- VISIONAR support: the on-going mentoring provided by Atrapasuenos volunteers
- VISIONAR need for community involvement via donations and volunteering
- VISIONAR’s gratitude: to all supporters and volunteers
Four of our scholars (Maximiliano, Gaston, Emiliano and Maria Angela) were interviewed during the segment. Each student briefly told their story, the college program they are attending, and their experience being part of the VISIONAR team.
As always, we are all so proud of our students, and so very thankful to our supporters!
Project Reports on GlobalGiving are posted directly to globalgiving.org by Project Leaders as they are completed, generally every 3-4 months. To protect the integrity of these documents, GlobalGiving does not alter them; therefore you may find some language or formatting issues.
If you donate to this project or have donated to this project, you will get an e-mail when this project posts a report. You can also subscribe for reports via e-mail without donating or by subscribing to this project's RSS feed.
Scholarship Founder and Manager