Rave Reviews of Our Artistic Team in Action:
"You have done a fabulous job with our staff and students! It has been a pleasure to be part of the Artist-in-residency with you and to watch my students bloom as writers and actors. Thanks so much!!"
- Linda Miller, 3rd Grade Teacher, New Market Elementary School, New Market, MD
“I have been teaching drama for 15 years and it’s so refreshing to take a master class where I learn new strategies and techniques to do with my students.”
- Joanna Lewton, Drama Teacher, Capital City Public Charter School, Washington DC
"Thank you for inspiring me to remember how I used to teach.”
- Jen Flores, 1st Grade Teacher, Barrett Elementary School, VA
“From the moment you stepped on stage, you captivated and engaged the audience with your poised and powerful presence, transporting them to a foreign—and precarious—land, while hanging on your every word to see what unfolded next.”
- Leeny Del Seamonds, Master Storyperformer
“They sat in awe! She exceeded our expectations. We want her back next year."
- Adrian Blount, Administrator, Ideal Academy, Washington DC
Project Reports on GlobalGiving are posted directly to globalgiving.org by Project Leaders as they are completed, generally every 3-4 months. To protect the integrity of these documents, GlobalGiving does not alter them; therefore you may find some language or formatting issues.
If you donate to this project or have donated to this project, you will get an e-mail when this project posts a report. You can also subscribe for reports via e-mail without donating or by subscribing to this project's RSS feed.