Dear donors, supporters and friends,
Here is a quick update on what we've been working on since our last update -
1. We hired an additional 5 crew-members and began training on the 1st of November.
2. All new recruits have obtained a learning license, and road training has begun.
3. We have refurbished and retrofitted one additional rickshaw; we aim to retrofit/refurbish at least 2 more over the next month.
4. We have our very first client who has booked our first rickshaw weekday mornings and evenings. We are working on getting more orders/bookings for our functional rickshaw so we can begin testing our financial model.
5. We finally painted and decorated the first rickshaw; picture attached!
6. The crew has been participating in the disability sensitization training and school outreach programmes; they have been involved in the design of the programmes and will be an integral part of the implementation of these programmes.
As always, feel free to email me with questions, concerns, suggestions and ideas!
Project Reports on GlobalGiving are posted directly to globalgiving.org by Project Leaders as they are completed, generally every 3-4 months. To protect the integrity of these documents, GlobalGiving does not alter them; therefore you may find some language or formatting issues.
If you donate to this project or have donated to this project, you will get an e-mail when this project posts a report. You can also subscribe for reports via e-mail without donating or by subscribing to this project's RSS feed.