Grace Peter Charitable Trust has arranged a function to distribute the nourishment and guidance & counseling for the target children on 11/08/2012. Mrs. Elsie Edwin has inaugurated the function and distributed the benefits to the target children who are the in-charge of Head of the Organization of Grace Peter Charitable Trust. Er. P.Pandiaraju Director of Grace Peter Charitable Trust welcomed the all participants. Mr. C.Pitchai has conducted the counseling and guidance for the target children. The target children were actively participated in counseling session. All target children are happy & active. Their CD4 counts were increased. All the target children are going to school regularly with happy.
Place of Nutrition food
Distribution to target children : Grace Peter Charitable Trust
Administrative Office, Madurai, India.
Date of Distribution : 11 – 08 – 2012
Number of Beneficiaries for the month of
May 2012 : 25 Target children
Numbers of Benefits have distributed
to target Children : 1. Manna Nutrition flour
2. Rice pack
3. Zincovit Vitamins and Minerals Tonic
4. Try Dates fruits
5. Cashew Nuts
7. Rs. 500/- Cash for daily
Purchase vegetables & Fruits
8, Guidance & Counseling by Mr. C.Pitchai
Case Study of a Target Child N.Nagarari
1. Name of the child : N.Nagarani
2. Standard : 9th STD
3. Date of birth : 15.1.1998
4. Health status : HIV/AIDS Positive
5. Addresses for communication : 3/ 87 Solaimathi colony,
Othakadivazhi , Madurai .
6. Family income : Rs. 1200/-
7. Family back ground : N.Nagarani is coming from socially as well as economically weaker section. N.Nagarani is a HIV/AIDS positive child and has one younger sister & one younger brother. Her younger sister is also a HIV/AIDS positive child. Her mother is working as a tailor with her own machine sponsored by Grace Peter Charitable Trust and she is the only bread winner of the family. Her father died due to HIV/AIDS infection. Her mother is also living with HIV/AIDS positive.
Project Reports on GlobalGiving are posted directly to globalgiving.org by Project Leaders as they are completed, generally every 3-4 months. To protect the integrity of these documents, GlobalGiving does not alter them; therefore you may find some language or formatting issues.
If you donate to this project or have donated to this project, you will get an e-mail when this project posts a report. You can also subscribe for reports via e-mail without donating or by subscribing to this project's RSS feed.
Combined with other sources of funding, this project raised enough money to fund the outlined activities and is no longer accepting donations.
Still want to help?
Find another project in
that needs your help.