Kala Raksha Vidhyalaya has interviewed 50 or 78 graduates. Analysis shows an overwhelmingly positive impact of the program on artisan participants.
• 100% of the students are of the opinion that they have learned something new in their craft and are completely satisfied.
• Nearly 34% have gotten employment have become independent because of Kala Raksha and the learning they received at Kala Raksha Vidhyalaya.
• 14% have increased their income by 50%.
• 20% have doubled their income.
• 4% have raised their income by five times.
• 4% have raised their income by ten times.
• 1% has raised their earning by twenty times.
• 28% of students are recent graduates from Kala Raksha Vidhyalaya and are hopeful for the future and about to start something new soon.
• 20% to 25% have started working on their own instead of doing job work.
• Nearly 50% to 60% have come in contact with and begun collaboration with other NGOs and Clients through Kala Raksha
Read the attachment for excellent quotes by graduates
Project Reports on GlobalGiving are posted directly to globalgiving.org by Project Leaders as they are completed, generally every 3-4 months. To protect the integrity of these documents, GlobalGiving does not alter them; therefore you may find some language or formatting issues.
If you donate to this project or have donated to this project, you will get an e-mail when this project posts a report. You can also subscribe for reports via e-mail without donating or by subscribing to this project's RSS feed.
Combined with other sources of funding, this project raised enough money to fund the outlined activities and is no longer accepting donations.
Still want to help?
Find another project in
that needs your help.