Life Skill for Children
In Kanten Imogiri Bantul - Yogyakarta
Some activities that till now are being walked: (1) Kindergarden school for kids (TPA); (2) English language course; (3) Ranch duck and chicken (4) learn to operate computer. Fourth activity that mentioned is society request, until PUSPEM act continue by lengthen program life skill that is pledge Puspem program.
In consequence,, we can depict that growth of children knowledge that is learning in TPA really ether with excitements until there is no reason for PUSPEM continues program is referred. Moreover children old fellow is educated continued expect program TPA can be executed during that is not defined. That thing proved with children growth educated that growing increase. It is not next from Kanten village, but already much children from other countryside that intentionally come learn in TPA Kanten.
The way said by Mr. Umar, devoted teacher consorts and teaches in TPA, that TPA that we construct this get confession from society. That is why much society from other countryside that entrust its child to learn a lesson here. For that We very hope this program can be continued .
(1) Growing of children knowledge about ethics
(2) Stimulate children in order to love education and continued learn properly
(3) Stimulate old fellow in order to continued push its child continues school
(4) Stimulate government to help children education from family that unable to.
(1) Construct children manner to old fellow or one who older
(2) The increasing of desire learns and the increasing of reached achievement
(3) To the number of children that continue education
(4) Existence of aid from local government about children education from poor family.
Base fact reel from growth TPA that mentioned above, according to Mr. Ngatijo, one of child old fellow tells, that we very expect this program can continue. We as old fellow is very helped especially in elementary knowledge situating to education the importance controls one skill, like learn of English language, and other life skills.
Project Reports on GlobalGiving are posted directly to globalgiving.org by Project Leaders as they are completed, generally every 3-4 months. To protect the integrity of these documents, GlobalGiving does not alter them; therefore you may find some language or formatting issues.
If you donate to this project or have donated to this project, you will get an e-mail when this project posts a report. You can also subscribe for reports via e-mail without donating or by subscribing to this project's RSS feed.
This project is no longer accepting donations.
Still want to help?
Find another project in
that needs your help.
Leader of Puspem Foundation