Dear friends of Lotus Outreach,
We have an incredible piece of news regarding the GlobalGiving campaign to send child laborers in rural India to school!
An anonymous donor has pledged $4,400 in matching funds to increase the number of dollars and donors for this campaign so we can get closer to the GlobalGiving Open bonus grant (and of course, send hundreds more children to school this year!).
Here is how it works:
• Every donation will be matched dollar for dollar until we reach the $9,395 mark on the GlobalGiving leaderboard (currently, we have raised $6,395).
• For every new donor, the grantor will donate an additional $20 up to 163 donors total (currently, we have 93 donors).
What does this mean?
• If you have yet to contribute to the GlobalGiving challenge, a donation as small as $10 will be matched an additional $30. That means your $10 will send 2 children to school this month!
• If you have already contributed, each additional dollar you donate will be matched in full until we cross the pledge threshold of $3,000.
• If Lotus Outreach can raise enough funds to win one or more of the four GlobalGiving bonus prizes, your contribution will be multiplied even further!
We have 10 days to reach this very ambitious goal and we simply cannot do it without your help. Please make your contribution today at http://www.globalgiving.com/projects/endchildlabor/ and watch your investment multiply!!!
Please also pass this email on to your friends, family, colleagues and any other networks you are connected to. Spreading the word will dramatically increase our chances at success. You can track our progress at http://www.globalgiving.com/dy/v2/globalchallenge.html (project title: Education Scholarships for Child Laborers in India).
Thank you for your continued, generous support!
Lotus Outreach International
Project Reports on GlobalGiving are posted directly to globalgiving.org by Project Leaders as they are completed, generally every 3-4 months. To protect the integrity of these documents, GlobalGiving does not alter them; therefore you may find some language or formatting issues.
If you donate to this project or have donated to this project, you will get an e-mail when this project posts a report. You can also subscribe for reports via e-mail without donating or by subscribing to this project's RSS feed.