16 million Women and Girls worldwide are infected with HIV/AIDS and in dire need of urgent care services. Lend a hand, Lend your voice.
We at Until There's A Cure want to raise awareness of the impact of HIV/AIDS on women and girls everywhere and to teach women and girls about HIV prevention, the importance of getting tested, and how to live with and manage HIV/AIDS.
* Globally HIV/AIDS is leading cause of death among women of reproductive age
* In many countries women don't have same property rights as men. This can lead to increased risk of sexual exploitation, violence, abusive relationships, sex work for economic survival
* More than 278,000 women & girls in US are living with HIV
* 80% of new HIV infections in Am. women result from sex with an infected male partner
* Almost 94,000 Am. women and girls have died from AIDS-related illness
By sparing just a few of your hard-earned dollars, you will help us empower women and girls in desperate situations, and to teach them about HIV prevention, the importance of getting tested and how to live with and manage HIV/AIDS. Every dollar is 100% tax deductible.
Talk to others about what you've learned. Blog about the campaign, post on your Facebook, Tweet, Pin and email this to everyone you know. Educating and bringing attention to the issue is the only way to stop the spread of HIV.
Together, our voices can save the lives of millions of people
Together, we can protect ourselves and the people that we love
Together, we can end the pandemic and stop the suffering
Total Funding Received to Date: $615
Remaining Goal to be Funded: $9,385
Total Funding Goal: $10,000