The importance of using biogas as an alternative fuel
Since the publication of this project on GlobalGiving, this project has not yet received funding (because not enough funds have been raised so far for GlobalGiving to send our first wire disbursement). We hope that this project could be carried out considering this project will greatly assist the poor communities to empower them.
How Importance of using biogas as an alternative fuel as oil prices continue to rise so that people who are poor can not buy fuel oil. While they need cost of living that is sustainable, therefore the program is designed to help empower poor people in them. In addition to oil scarcity and the price is expensive in the market, the use of biogas is more environmentally friendly and less risk of fire.
This program will do, among others;
1. Making a shelter animal waste as well as installation to get gas
2. Setting up a diesel engine to ignite the gas-fueled electricity
3. Make electrical installations, which are distributed to the homes of people who have power have
4. Prepare stove and gas cylinder sizes 5 kg for distribution to local communities
5. Provide counseling about how to care and use of gas stoves and electricity
6. Monitoring and evaluation
Therefore, we expect the donors to be able to continue to provide assistance so that this program can be implemented.
Project Reports on GlobalGiving are posted directly to globalgiving.org by Project Leaders as they are completed, generally every 3-4 months. To protect the integrity of these documents, GlobalGiving does not alter them; therefore you may find some language or formatting issues.
If you donate to this project or have donated to this project, you will get an e-mail when this project posts a report. You can also subscribe for reports via e-mail without donating or by subscribing to this project's RSS feed.
This project is no longer accepting donations.
Still want to help?
Find another project in
that needs your help.
Leader of Puspem Foundation