600 Bombali District, Sierre Leone farm families in 5 villages will receive seedlings for increased acreage cultivation. They will also use donated mechanical tractors/ farm implements.
Project needs to distribute agricultural implements such as tractors to 600 families.there is a need for infrastructure and storage facilities. The beneficiaries are 600 people in Sierra Leone.
1. Sensitization campaign.
3. Work schedules/timetable such as brushing, plowing, clearing, cutting of sticks, assembling of stones and sand.
1. Raise income levels and standard of living of project beneficiaries.
2. Better feeder road network.
3. Efficient health care in the project area.
4. Information improvement such as TV system and internet facilities.
Participation of women in project implementation is an integral part of national development.
"kuru ku suthomu ka sotha katay naneh"
Trans: "Success that was unexpected" - Pa Alamamy Kamara, Director of the Project
This project has been retired and is no longer accepting donations.
This project has provided additional documentation in a Microsoft Word file (projdoc.doc).
This project is no longer accepting donations.
Still want to help?
Find another project in
Women and Girls
that needs your help.