Donation Options

A HOME FOR 158 ANIMALS RESCUED

 
$1,204
$78,796
Raised
Remaining

Summary

This project seeks to acquire a permanent home to 158 animals that have been rescued from abuse and neglect their owners on the streets, with the possibility of giving them better conditions and emotional balance, stability and enough space to allow rehabilitation and future adoption.

What is the issue, problem, or challenge?

In Cartagena and currently in Turbaco, our organization has taken place in homes acquired by temporary lease contracts, if we have our own home as a shelter we can better respond to cases of animal abuse and neglect presented. Daily received between 4 and 5 reports making it difficult to accept some of these reports, avoiding overcrowding and choosing only those who cant defend themselves and are seriously ill wounded.

How will this project solve this problem?

Monthly basic income received through donations and inquiries of our small veterinary clinic resources are 90% for the payment of a farm house whose contract is temporary for one year, utility payments and permanent workers, only the remaining 10% is directed to the handling of animals. A permanent home reduces costs by allocating revenue to create more education campaigns, animal rescue wounded improving their quality of life, promoting adoption and sterilization

Potential Long Term Impact

This project wants to provide the animals that have been rescued and will be a safe place where we can continue the mission and investment for the welfare of animals.In current is difficult to get houses for rent, in recent years the Foundation has had to move from one place to another. Each year the investment is lost suitability of each site, separate kennels of dogs and cats, animals become disoriented, suffering stress and travel costs by moving 158 animals are high

Funding Information

Total Funding Received to Date: $1,204
Remaining Goal to be Funded: $78,796
Total Funding Goal: $80,000

Resources

Donate by US Mobile Phone

Text GIVE 16333 to 80088 to donate $10 to A HOME FOR 158 ANIMALS RESCUED. Message and data rates may apply. Only works for US mobile phones.
TXT MSG from our lawyers: Note that your $10 donation will be made to the GlobalGiving Foundation-A HOME FOR 158 ANIMALS RESCUED project. Charges will appear on your wireless bill, or be deducted from your prepaid balance. All purchases must be authorized by the account holder. You must reply YES to the confirmation message. You must be 18 years of age or have parental permission to participate. Text STOP to 80088 to stop all communication. Text HELP to 80088 for help. Message and data rates may apply. Full Terms: www.mGive.org/T. Privacy Policy: goto.gg/privacy.
An anonymous donor will match all new monthly recurring donations, but only if 75% of donors upgrade to a recurring donation today.
Terms and conditions apply.
Make a monthly recurring donation on your credit card. You can cancel at any time.
Make a donation in honor or memory of:
What kind of card would you like to send?
How much would you like to donate?
  • $25
  • $30
  • $60
  • $125
  • $250
  • $80,000
  • $25
    each month
  • $30
    each month
  • $60
    each month
  • $125
    each month
  • $250
    each month
  • $80,000
    each month
  • $
gift Make this donation a gift, in honor of, or in memory of someone?

Project Leader

Paola Marrugo

Volunteer
Turbaco, Bolivar Colombia

Where is this project located?

Close
Great; we do too!
Enter your email address to receive updates from this project and from GlobalGiving
We respect your privacy.