PET MO-Columbia, Inc.

Our Mission The Personal Energy Transportation (PET) Project's mission is to provide appropriate mobility for all of God's children in need. We seek to provide mobility first for those in greatest need and with the least resources in poor or underdeveloped countries. PETs are built for use in rough, rural areas where a standard wheelchair won't work or last.

PET MO-Columbia, Inc.
1908 Heriford Rd.
Columbia, MO 65202
United States
573-443-2624
http://www.giftofmobility.org

Executive Director

Gary Moreau

Management Team

Kathy Maynard, Gary Moreau

Board of Directors

Terry Furstenau, Daryl Smith, Sarah Hill, Jim Wall, Don Bay, Mike McMillen, Mel Toellner

Project Leaders

Kathy Maynard

Mission

Our Mission The Personal Energy Transportation (PET) Project's mission is to provide appropriate mobility for all of God's children in need. We seek to provide mobility first for those in greatest need and with the least resources in poor or underdeveloped countries. PETs are built for use in rough, rural areas where a standard wheelchair won't work or last.

Programs

Production and shipment of PET mobility devices.

Statistics on PET MO-Columbia, Inc.

Financial Statistics

  • Annual Budget for 2013: $826,835
  • Maximum Annual Budget: $826,835
  • Other funding sources: About 40% of our gifts come from religious organizations; the other 60% from families, charitable funds, businesses, and foundation grants.
  • Religious Affiliation: none

donate now:

Make a monthly recurring donation on your credit card. You can cancel at any time.
Make a donation in honor or memory of:
What kind of card would you like to send?
How much would you like to donate?
  • $10
    give
  • $11
    give
  • $20
    give
  • $21
    give
  • $35
    give
  • $52
    give
  • $250
    give
  • $750
    give
  • $10
    each month
    give
  • $11
    each month
    give
  • $20
    each month
    give
  • $21
    each month
    give
  • $35
    each month
    give
  • $52
    each month
    give
  • $250
    each month
    give
  • $750
    each month
    give
  • $
    give
gift Make this donation a gift, in honor of, or in memory of someone?

Reviews of PET MO-Columbia, Inc.

Great Nonprofits
Read and write reviews about PET MO-Columbia, Inc. on GreatNonProfits.org.