Ayrton Senna Institute
R. Dr. Fernandes Coelho, 85 15andar
55 11 29743000
Marco Crespo, Aline Porto, Mozart Neves
IASs mission is to develop the potencial of Brazilian new generations throught education.
Instituto Ayrton Senna was founded in 1994 to fulfill Formula 1 pilot Ayrton Sennas dream to give opportunity to Brazilian children thought education. On the first years of its operations, IAS funded and developed several local initiatives with the mission of improving education.
IASs main programs are:
- Connect Yourself Program teaches children who have failed in reading and writing so
that they can make up for lost time.
- Accelerate Brazil Program corrects age-grade gap and prepares children to return to
regular school system with essential learning. In one school year, students develop abilities and learn contents included in the first years of elementary school curriculum and might jump 2 to 4 years.
- Grade 10 Management Program offers to deans and technical staff management tools
and training to better monitor learning process and to work with indicators and goals.
- Champion Circuit Program introduces teaching management tools for the first grades
of Elementary School, working as a preventive tool to avoid age-grade distortion and illiteracy to take place in the following school years.
- Youth SuperAction Program stimulates reading and logic thinking and develops teenagers personal, relational, productive and cognitive abilities. Working together, students find solutions for problems at their school and communities and become protagonists of their own realities.
- Connected School Program uses digital technology creatively to train teachers and to organize new ways of teaching and learning.
- Education through Sport and Education through Art Programs help students to develop their potentialities and their personal, relational, productive and cognitive abilities thought sport practices and arts.