GlobalGiving has partnerships with numerous American and international corporations like Nike, Dell, and National Geographic. We work with these corporations to facilitate:
- Grants management: Corporate partners often request recommendations from GlobalGiving for corporate grants programs.
- Employee giving programs: Corporate employees give through GlobalGiving’s site to projects. Many of these donations are matched in full by the corporation!
- Gift card programs: Corporations purchase gift cards to give out to their partners and employees. The gift card recipient can designate this donation amount to any project on GlobalGiving!
- Cause-marketing: Through targeted marketing campaigns, companies support and promote one or more GlobalGiving projects.
Corporate success stories from 2010.
How can your organization benefit from corporate partnerships?
- Become a Superstar organization! GlobalGiving uses its Partner Rewards Program to determine which organizations it recommends to its corporate partners. The Partner Rewards Program is broken down into three levels: Partner, Leader, and Superstar. Learn how to become a Superstar.
- Maintain a high-ranking project. Just like the GlobalGiving site, employee giving sites, like WEGiving (Nike’s employee giving site), rank projects based on certain criteria (How to Improve Project Visibility). By maintaining a high-ranking project, you are more likely to be seen by thousands of employees whose donations are often matched by their employer!